About the UPASS Program
- UPASS FAQ sheet, created by SJSF and Rhea Malik.
- “Re-envisioning the MBTA College Student Pass Program to Fund Overnight Service.” Report from the MBTA’s Rider Oversight Committee, including a sample contract from Chicago’s UPASS program. Written by James Jay.
- “UPASS for Massachusetts.” Report from the Public Transit Public Good campaign. Written by Ian Thistle and Steve Griffith.
About MA’s Public Transit System
- “Black Commuters Face Longer Trips to Work”, The Boston Globe, November 25 2012. By Eric Moskowitz.
- “Opportuni(T): Youth Riders, the Affordability Crisis, and the Youth Pass Solution.” Report produced by the Youth Affordability Coalition.
- Resources page from the Public Transit Public Good campaign
- “Route to Our Future: Transit Solutions for Equity, Sustainability, and Economic Growth in the Commonwealth.” Report produced by the Public Transit Public Good campaign, written by Connie Raza, Jessie Partridge, and Jeremy Thompson.
- “Staying on Track.” Report produced by the Dukakis Center for Urban and Regional Policy at Northeastern University. November 2012.